Saturday, March 13, 2010

Perseverance

Every time I walk into a small restaurant or drive by a mom n pop store, I wonder how did they survive all these years? Being small may be an advantage that they don't get sucked in to the "trends" of the world and that they are able to stay true to their core business. I am especially amazed with businesses run by immigrants who most likely started from nothing. They are truly an inspiration to me. Living the American dreams is not granted. It takes hard work and perseverance. And from what I see from these small businesses are not only bending themselves backward to earn a living but I see such passion and endurance through all the ups and downs in life. I salut them.

I like this quote: "Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain" -Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beyond. Beautiful. Extraordinary.