Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bedazzled by Buttons



The weather has been unseasonably warm lately in winter wonderland world, so I am skipping Fall and going ahead to Spring colors. Vintage and pastels go hand-in-hand beautifully, especially when it comes to buttons!

Buttons are certainly not new in the wedding world, but I found some that I totally adore! Plus, there is a "green" element to this - by reusing vintage buttons that are chic and pleasing to the eyes! Oh, I have been wanting to go to the nearest Fabric Store to find all kinds of buttons but haven't had a chance to go yet. So here are my inspirations - in hope that I will be able to post some of my own creations some day (FYI - I have not confirmed the images below are using vintage buttons, but one can only inspire using those for her own productions):










Images from Zazzle, Jodeli Bakery, jessicaclaire.net,Martha Stewart Weddings, Two Brunettes Shop, Design*Sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beyond. Beautiful. Extraordinary.